RULES & REGULATIONS
Our school symbol is the lotus. As per our Vedic scriptures it is the symbol of knowledge or wisdom. The roots are in the silt but the lotus blossoms above the water. Like the lotus we must develop good virtues and shun the bad ones.
RULES REGARDING ADMISSION AND TRANSFER CERTIFICATE:
1. Correct date of birth with proof thereof such as birth certificate and original transfer certificate is to be given at the time of admission. Date of birth and name once registered in the school records cannot be altered or changed, unless an affidavit from the court is given.
2. Children above two years and six months shall be admitted to Nursery and above three years and six months shall be admitted to LKG class and four years six months shall be admitted to UKG.
3. Admission is accorded only after entrance test, viva voce and
appraisal by the school committee. Once the child is selected, he/she will be
admitted into the school.
The admission shall be final only on payment of required fees and submission of mandatory documents. Once the fees are paid it shall not be refundable in any circumstances (even if the student does not attend the School for a single day) except caution deposit. If there is delay in payment of the prescribed fee the admission shall stand cancelled unless permitted in writing by the principal.
4. Admission form issued do not guarantee the admission in the school.
5. Conduct and Character Certificate from School last attended has to be submitted.
1. The school fee will be charged for the whole year irrespective of mode of teaching i.e. virtual sessions or classroom sessions.
Annual fees shall be payable in advance before the school commences, failing which the child’s name shall be removed from the rolls of the school. No refund of the fee shall be claimed.
2. In exceptional circumstances such as pandemic, floods etc. the school fees shall be payable on a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly basis, at the management’s discretion. In such circumstances, the school fees shall be paid on their due dates. Due date for payment of all fee should not be ignored. Incase fees is not paid on due date the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Parents will have to seek re-admission with fine.
3. There will be increase in the fee structure every year. The management has complete discretion in determining the components of the fee structure and the management reserves its right of disclosing the components of fee structure. Parents are required to abide by the fee structure determined by the management. Modifications to the components of the fee structure are solely at managements discretion
4. Further, the management will not entertain any discussions around concessions/discounts (irrespective of the external situations such as floods, pandemic etc.)
5. Books fees are paid by the parents directly to the third-party vendor. The school’s role is limited to acting as an intermediary between the parent and the third-party vendor. The third-party vendor determines the pricing of the books independently and the does not act as agent of the school
6. Those who wish to withdraw their child from the school, must inform the management at least 6 months in advance or they shall be liable to pay the term fees. All the amounts paid at the time of admission shall not be refundable, except the Caution Deposit which will be paid after deducting 20% towards wear & tear.
7. Transportation: Bus fee will be collected for the full year in two instalments i.e. June and December. There will be no refund of transport fees in case of discontinuation of bus services by a student in the middle of a term. Once the transport facility is availed, the student should continue for the whole year. Damage to the bus property by the students, will be borne by the parents.
8. The management makes rules and regulations of the school from time to time as and when required and the parents shall abide by it.
9. On leaving the school, students must return library books and any other items they might have borrowed during their stay in the school and thereafter, apply for a refund of their caution money. The claim for refund of caution money should be made within 3 months of leaving the school.
10. Management has a right to cancel the admission on the following grounds:
a) Non-payment of fees by due date.
b) Man-handling and rude behaviour of the parents with the management and staff
c) Defaming management and the school through media / court or posting any content on social media defaming the school or managements reputation
d) Long absenteeism without any information.
e) The student is found practicing unfair means in tests and exams
f) If it is discovered at a later date, that any of the information furnished by the parent/guardian in the student registration form and the Medical History sheet – at the time of admission – is false
g) If the student manhandles, injures or misbehaves with the peer group then the admission would be cancelled. The injured students hospital bill will be borne by the parents of the boy/ girl who has inflicted injuries.
1. GIRLS UNIFORM: Girls Frock- Red Check, Girls Skirt – Red Check, Girls Shirt-white red striped, white socks and black polished shoes. No fancy ear rings or bangles are allowed. No sandals or slippers are allowed in the school.
2. BOYS UNIFORM: Boys Shorts – Navy Cmbry, Boys Trousers – Navy Cmbry, Boys Shirt
– White, (class I to VI) and dark blue trousers for (classes VII to X). Red
striped white socks and black polished shoes. No sandals or slippers are
allowed in the school.
All students (including new admits) should get the School Uniform stitched by Uniform Supplier authorized by the School. The authorized supplier will be present on the campus.
3. The School will not accept any direct payments for the Uniforms. All the payments by the parents towards School Uniforms should be made directly to the uniform supplier either by Demand Draft or by Cash/Cards or Online and ensure that the supplier issues a receipt for the same. A copy of the receipt should be filed with the School.
Note - The School’s role is limited to acting an intermediary between the parent and the Uniform supplier and hence, the Uniform supplier is not an agent of the School.
4. The School is not liable/responsible for the untimely delivery of the uniforms by the supplier. The school is not responsible for any receipt of damaged uniforms. Further, the school is not responsible for mismatch in sizes and amounts paid once shall not be refunded.
5. The orders from the parents of newly admitted students will be taken only after the Annual School Fee has been paid to the School and upon furnishing the 'Student’s School Admission Number' to the uniform vendors.
ATTENDANCE AND ABSENTEEISM
The minimum attendance required for promotion in the year is 95% of the total number of working days during the academic year. Attendance at games & physical exercises is compulsory.
If pupil requires exemption from the same a medical certificate must be submitted. Application for leave of absence should be addressed to the Principal / Class Teacher in writing. Students absenting themselves without the prior permission from the school for more than 10 days, their name shall be liable to be struck of the rolls. Parents are informed that their children will not be allowed inside the school premises after 8.20 a.m. and school will not be responsible for their safe return after school working hours.
SCHOOL SEMESTERS : ( Terms): School year consists of two terms, 1st term March to September, 2nd term October to February. There are two term examinations and one final examination every year.
Tuition by the school teachers are strictly prohibited. If any pupil is found persuading the school teacher then he / she is likely to be removed from the school, and violating the rules the teacher shall be dismissed from the school.
SCHOOL WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday holiday) Nursery to U.K.G. 8.25 a.m to 12-30 p.m.; Class I to IV 8.25a.m. to 3-30 p.m.; V to X 8.25 a.m. to 3-35 p.m.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
Parents / Guardians are requested to ensure that their wards are punctual. The Parents / Guardians or their nominees must pick up the K.G. Boys /girls from the school by 12-30 p.m. & I to IV by 3-30 p.m. and class V to X by 3-35 p.m. They are requested to ensure that their wards are clean and well dressed. If there is any change in the uniform then the student will not be allowed in the class without the Principal’s permission. No student is allowed to use any makeup, apply mehendi, manicure the nails, wear the flowers or jewellery. No student is allowed to correspond by using school address / internet etc.
Parents or guardians should as soon as possible notify the school authorities of the occurrence of any contagious or infectious disease in the house where a student lives, and the pupil or pupils must not be sent to school until all danger of infection is over after the LAST CASE in the house, as may be the nature of the disease
The school reserves the rights to make changes in the school rules and regulations, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all. Parents are requested not to pressurize the Principal or Management with regards to such school's rules and regulation
Further, the parents agree that they will not join any student union or political unions and will not exercise undue influence/pressure on the school management and violate the schools rules and regulations.
INSTRUCTED HOME WORK
The parents are requested to see the home work given to the child every day and sign it. They should note the subjects in which the pupil is given work and give her / him special guidance at home. They should ensure that their child completes the home work at home. The student is given a programme for the term and parents should ensure that students comes prepared for the class. The promotion will be decided based on the result of the "Two Term Tests" as well as on that of "The Final Examination" as prescribed. Therefore parent / guardians co- operation is solicited in helping, guiding and supervising the child at home. Above all, parents are requested to maintain a class contact with school staff after fixing the appointment.. They should collect the records of evaluation after every semester, and take appropriate interest where ever required, failing which the child may not improve and will not be allowed to appear for the next semester examination.
All students are required to maintain discipline and not indulge in ragging boisterous behaviour, eveteasing, insolent behaviour etc., with the Principal, Headmistress, Staff members and our school students outsides or inside the school premises. They should behave properly in a dignified manner. Those students who indulge in the above mentioned mischief inspite of warnings are liable to be removed from the school. Those who damage the school property shall be liable to pay the full cost and compensate the school.
1. The school curriculum is designed to impart knowledge through well qualified and trained teachers as far as possible under the unique audio visual programme to develop the personality of the child. Parents / Guardians are requested to speak in the medium of instruction at home to improve the efficiency of the child.
2. The students are given a schedule of holiday / exams, tests etc., for the quarter, Parents / Guardian's are required to make themselves conversant with the schedule and participate where ever necessary.
3. The school follows the I.C.S.E. Curriculum, New Delhi and medium of instruction is English. The school offers Hindi or Telugu as the 1st language upto Class X. Second language from class IV to VI. Parents are requested to acknowledge circulars, report and other memos sent by teacher. They should read, sign and return such memos. Failure to do so puts all concerned to inconvenience and the teacher will not be able to co-ordinate with parents / guardians.
Parents will not be allowed to enter the school premises during the school working hours except in the case of emergency. Parents visiting the school on any working day (after working hours) should obtain the prior permission from the school via email/phone. Parents visiting the school with prior permission, should first contact the school office immediately upon reaching the campus, without fail. Parents should not directly meet the teacher and disturb the class. They must report to the office first.
Parents during their visits to the school have to adhere to the security rules and regulations. The school reserves the right of admission to the school premises. All visitors should sign in the security register and carry a visitors' slip which should be presented at the security gate at the time of leaving the campus.
If they have any problem regarding their children, they have to meet the Head Mistress between 3-00 p.m. To 3-30 p.m. after fixing the appointment with her. Parents are requested not to phone the principal after the working hours of the school and on holidays.
LOST AND FOUND
Children are requested to put their mark of identification on their articles to avoid confusion. The lost and found articles will be put in the lost found room and parents / guardians may identify and contact the concerned person in the office to claim the articles, if any after taking the permission.
The laws of the State of Telangana shall govern this document.